Name 10 items that you would take from a book if you could (and the book you took them from!) And let us know what you’d do with those items!
Here are mine!
- The Invisibility Cloak from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. (What wouldn't I do? Not a real question)
- Two-Way Mirror from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (I know we have Skype and Facetime but this seems like more fun)
- Hermione's Handbag in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (A handbag that literally holds everything? Yes, please!)
- A Leviathan from Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld (Would be a fun way to get to work)
- Balanchine's Medicinal Cacao Bar from Because It Is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin (All kinds of chocolate drinks! Some you would need an ID for!)
- The paper from The Archived by Victoria Schwab (You can write notes to the person who has the other paper and they can instantly write back. Like texting but no one would guess and it disappears!)
- A Translator implant from so many awesome fantasy/scifi books. (The ability to automagically understand any language? ::checksamazon::)
- The Dilemma from When Did You See Her Last by Lemony Snicket (It's a car that's awesome and you can bring down buildings with it!)
- The Soulcaster from The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson (You can make food, housing,money, etc! It would be amazing to have one or even be one!)
- Kazam Mystical Arts Management from The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde (An employment agency for magicians. Enough said.)
Wow, that was a lot harder than I expected!! It was hard not to just pick all the things from Harry Potter, especially since I'm rereading the series (actually listening to them) right now! All the things are so awesome! So, what's at least ONE THING from a book you would love to own?