Back to School ReadAloud suggestions for K-4 (via Twitter @MrSchuReads @MyTweendom @CPPotter @Utalaniz @MTechman
The suggestions were coming fast and I tried to favorite them all! Thank you, twitter friends, for your generous help!
- Incredible Book Eating Boy by
- Story of Fish and Snail
- Little Elliot, Big City
- My Teacher is a Monster (No, I am Not)
- Louise Loves Art
- Pete the Cat and his School Shoes
- Library Lion
- I'm Going on a Book Hunt
- Gingerbread Man Loose in the School
- Bailey (Bliss)
- Library Dragon
- Librarian From the Black Lagoon
- Froggy Goes to School
- Library Lil
- Tomas and the Library Lady
- Miss Brooks Loves Books But I Don't
- Shelf Elf
- Shelf Elf Helps
- Number One Sam
- What Happened to Marian's Book?
- Curious George Visits The Library
I'm going to review the curriculum guide to pick some longer readalouds for Grades 3 and 4. I'm hoping I can do something with genres for either 3rd or 4th and get into a Mock Newbery Club with 4th - 8th. What are your suggestions? How can the library support the classroom with readalouds and other lessons?