- The Ocean At The End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok
- The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
- The Panopticon by Jenni Fagan - most of us did not finish this one.
- Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster
- The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton- only 4 of us finished this one
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab
With the exception of number 4, I would say pick any of these if you have a book club. Some I really enjoyed reading and some I really enjoyed discussing! Although I've lead many book clubs at school, this is the first adult one I've ever been involved in and I highly recommend it! Next up, The Orphan Master's Son by Adam Johnson.
I'm slicing it up with Two Writing Teachers for the month of March. The goal is to write something each day in March.