Here are five series I loved but didn't finish:
- The Chaos Walking series by Patrick Ness - read and loved books 1 and 2. Was afraid to read Monsters of Men because I heard it was really sad.
- The New Policeman by Kate Thompson - finally got the books in the library but again, too far apart from first.
- Eon by Alison Goodman - LOVED and highly recommend Eon. I think one day, maybe this summer, I will track down and read Eona. I hope.
- Alcatraz vs The Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson - discovered some other Sanderson books and switched to them, even though this was very funny.
- The Icemark Chronicles by Stuart Hill - strong, female lead. Great, epic fantasy - not sure why I didn't finish this series.
There are also some series I wish I had not continued but I'll talk about them some other time. Time. It has a way of getting past you. It's hard to go back and read older books, but I need to do that to model for students and for myself.
I'm joining the Slice of Life March Challenge hosted by Two Writing Teachers. I'm late to the game but I'm staying until the end. #slice2013