From the Archives
I've been MIA these past days because I go back to school tomorrow and figured I should get out and do some stuff. Here are three stack...
Saturday, April 9, 2011
ReadAthon April 2011 -Mid Event Survey
1. What are you reading right now?
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Not sure. I have a couple of fantasies I want to dive into!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I didn't make any arrangements, I thought I would be out of town but someone else's plans changed and left me with the day free!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
No interruptions. Unless you count twitter and food! Had a great convo with daughter too!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I'm not reading as much as I'd hoped. I thought if I didn't sign up for cheerleading and didn't do the mini-challenges I would read more but no, those things actually left me restless during breaks instead of renewed!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I somehow missed the call for cheerleaders and wished I had received an email since I did it last year. Other than that? Great as usual.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I would plan to read all my fave genres like I did in October! It was a blast!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Not really tired but my last two books were boring! But this one is super funny although long!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
It's better if you cheerlead! You have blogs to comment on and tweets to do, it makes the day go by much faster and your reading more focused!