1. What are you reading right now?
I'm reading Broken Soup by Jenny Valentine
2. How many books have you read so far?
This is my second book. I also went to see 17 Again!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong is sounding good!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Not really - I just havent really done anything productive like laundry or cooking dinner!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I had to take my 13yo out to the movies and its on the other side of town. We also had to pick up her friend and then drop the friend off. My daughter then wanted to talk for a while.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I dont really read that fast!!!!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
NO, I really love it. I love the challenges and the cheerleaders and everything!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Next year I will follow the advice and start with shorter books or I will just change my expectations. I'm also going to talk my daughter into doing it with me!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Not really. The movie really helped. It was a long break in the middle.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I'm using this mark my time bookmark timer thingy and helps me keep a running total of the time I've read.