1. Fridays! - I love Fridays. For some reason they seem more relaxed than any other day of the week. We're off school today, cheated out of an extra day for Spring Break, so Jess and I are going to go into Chicago and hang out. She has a crazy schedule - "collect ourselves" being a point on it!
2. Books - I received a shipment of books from HarperTeen! I finally feel as if I've arrived. I can't wait to read and review them. I'm especially looking forward to the Kelley Armstrong books because she will be at Anderson's Bookshop in Naperville on June 2nd with Melissa Marr! Can't wait to meet them!
3. Twitter - it is so much fun. I think it's even more fun than Facebook! I've learned a lot and have such a great group of people to follow: bookstores, booksellers, authors, librarians, publishers, and reviewers. Book people love to talk about what they read! I get so many great ideas. And they are helpful. If you want to reach a ton of people quickly you should be on Twitter.
4. The Office - they are funny again! There was a point when it was kinda blah but now they are back on top! Ryan's hair! Hah! You can also follow Kevin, Dwight, and Kelly on Twitter.
5. J. Chen - the best Chinese restaurant around here! Jess and I love it. And the prices are great. Our top choice: Governor's chicken. Complete with british accent - guv'na.